- [05-Jun-2013]. EUPORIAS/SPECS Workshop: Initialisation of Impacts Models for Seasonal Predictions. Met Office, Exeter (UK).
- Met Office: Jemma Gornall, Karina Williams, Pete Falloon, Carlo Buontempo, Alberto Arribas and Rutger Dankers.
- University of Leeds: Kathryn Nicklin.
- WUR: Ronald Hutjes.
- SMHI: Ilias Pechlivanidis.
- University of Cantabria: Rodrigo García Manzanas.
Actions to be taken involving UC:
- To create an inventory of the impacts models to be run within the project, specifying their mandatory/optional input variables, temporal resolution, required/preferred format etc. --> Met Office will circulate a survey among the impact users.
- To write down a document describing the basis of seasonal forecast and a glosary including a list of commonly used terms.
Impact users' requests:
- To locally store subsets of data (retrieved from the SPECS-EUPORIAS data portal) in netCDF format.
- To directly access the ensemble mean through the SPECS-EUPORIAS data portal (in addition to accessing each individual member).
- Possibility to establish new case studies out of Europe, based on the skill of seasonal forecasts.