- [05-Jun-2013]. EUPORIAS/SPECS Workshop: Initialisation of Impacts Models for Seasonal Predictions. Met Office, Exeter (UK).
- Met Office: Jemma Gornall, Karina Williams, Pete Falloon, Carlo Buontempo and Rutger Dankers.
- University of Leeds: Kathryn Nicklin.
- WUR: Ronald Hutjes.
- SMHI: Ilias Pechlivanidis.
- University of Cantabria: Rodrigo García Manzanas.
Actions to be taken involving UC:
- To create an inventory of the impacts models to be run within the project, specifying the variables they need as input, their temporal resolution, etc. --> Met Office will circulate a survey among the impact users.
- To make a glosary with the common terms used in seasonal prediction.
Impact users' requests:
- To locally store subsets of data (retrieved from the SPECS-EUPORIAS data portal) in netCDF format.
- To directly access the ensemble mean through the SPECS-EUPORIAS data portal (in addition to accessing each individual member).
- Possibility to establish new case studies out of Europe, based on the skill of seasonal forecasts.